FirstLight Needs You, Your Skills, Enthusiasm & Talents
During the year FirstLight runs a variety of fundraising events that help to raise the awareness of the work that FirstLight does on an annual basis and also helps to fundraise much needed financial support to ensure the on-going provision of these services to the families and clients that needs them the most.
How can I help?
- Church Gate Collections
- Run, walk or crawl in your local Mini Marathon
- Flag Days
- Run a 5km
- Take part in a Marathon
- Hold a coffee morning
- Organise your own local event
- You can donate directly to FirstLight by cheque, Postal Order, Bank Giro, Standing Order, online at www.firstlight.ie
FirstLight can provide support with your fundraising event every step of the way
You can support our work by becoming a volunteer, making a donation or remembering us in your will. Your generosity enables us to continue to provide essential services. Thank you.
We rely on you to raise money for FirstLight to ensure that we continue to provide professional support services Free of Charge to families and parents who lose a child suddenly.
Fundraising is the money used for?
- The money you and others give enables FirstLight to provide essential supports to families who child dies suddenly
- We can only continue to provide these supports with your help
- In the current economic climate, fundraising is becoming ever more important
- FirstLight is dependent on the generosity of people to either donate funds or to volunteer your time for fundraising
How Can You Help?
FirstLight offers support and information, and promotes research into the sudden, unexpected, often unexplained deaths of infants and young children. With your continued support we can continue to provide our services for free across Ireland.