- Family Support
- Support Us
- Get Involved
Where To Start
1. MAKE A PLAN! Planning is key to a successful and happy fundraising activity
2. Decide how you’re going to raise funds: Choose something you enjoy and that will be popular with others. Hundreds of ideas – here
3. Tell the world what you’re doing: Shouting about your fundraising is the best way to make sure it’s a success, so tell everyone you know – and then get them to tell everyone they know too! Send it through the grapevine. Use social media, leaflets and posters.
4. Give everyone a round of applause: Afterwards, thank everyone who helped with the fundraising and donated or showed their support – you may need their help again!
5. Donate! Send you donation to FirstLight:
FirstLight offers support and information, and promotes research into the sudden, unexpected, often unexplained deaths of infants and children. With your continued support we can continue to provide our services for free across Ireland.