Often family members are at a loss to know what to say or what to do for their bereaved brother sister, son, daughter, or friend.
- This phone support service is provided to support anyone affected by the loss of a child.
- Its purpose is to educate family members and friends to the realisation that they cannot fix the situation, but they can help immensely by just being there. There are no right words but the power of supportive presence is enormous.
- Phone support is an ongoing service that provides information, support and a listening ear for all the family.
- Every parent worries that their remaining child/ children are coping with the death of their sibling and how they should support their children.
- Our phone support , by qualified personnel, offers parents advice and support on the needs of their child/children.
- This service strives to empower and advise parents and support children as they grieve the death of their brother or sister.
For additional information on this free of charge service please email email@example.com or phone 01-8732711
How Can You Help?
FirstLight offers support and information, and promotes research into the sudden, unexpected, often unexplained deaths of infants and children. With your continued support we can continue to provide our services for free across Ireland.